We are Nayland Care Agency Ltd and our registered address is Unit 1 Manor Farm Business Centre, Manor Lane Stutton Suffolk, IP9 2TD
(“Nayland Care Agency Ltd” / “we” / “our” / “us“). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We comply with the General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) unless and until the GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK, together with any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”). We are the data controller of data you pass to us pursuant to this policy.
What information does Nayland Care Agency Ltd hold and how will we use it?
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Further, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated goods and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these goods and services by any of the methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
If you are a new customer, we will only contact you or allow third parties to contact you only when you have provided consent and only by those means you provided consent for.
If you do not want us to use your data for our or third parties you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data.
Please be advised that we do not reveal information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers but we may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Cookies are small files to help the site provide a better user experience on your computer. This includes retaining user preferences and storing information, for example shopping carts. They provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics.
As a rule, they will make your browsing experience better, however, you may prefer to disable them on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable them in your browser.
Therefore we suggest consulting the Help section of your browser. Alternatively, you can take a look at the About Cookies website (aboutcookies.org) which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Use Made of the Information
Nayland Care Agency Ltd may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfil our obligations under any contract that we have entered into with you or with a Person we support that you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Person we support with information or services that you or the Person we support has requested
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services that we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
Nayland Care Agency Ltd processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all the following:
- Where the processing enables Nayland Care Agency Ltd to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve the website, its services or communications
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of the network and information systems of Nayland Care Agency Ltd
- To better understand how people interact with the websites of Nayland Care Agency Ltd
- To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting and testing; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data that we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know by contacting us via the following webpage https://www.naylandcare.com/contact . Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent, unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe is your Information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorised or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is therefore at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website
Please note we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- Sell any or all our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organisations and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction
Where we Store your Personal Data
Your Rights in Respect of your Data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us via the following webpage https://www.naylandcare.com/contact
If you wish to access or rectify the information we hold about you, or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us via the following webpage https://www.naylandcare.com/contact . We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we’ll let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us via the following webpage https://www.naylandcare.com/contact
If you have any complaints about our use of your personal data, please contact us. You also have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Contact details for the ICO can be found at https://ico.org.uk/.
Note: All QCS Policies are reviewed annually, more frequently, or as necessary.