We are extremely proud to be providing care, treatment and support that meets people’s needs through a variety of disciplines in the care sector.
The prospect of coming terms with needing assistance with this aspect of every day life can be daunting and worrying. We recognise this at Nayland Care and ensure that our approach to setting up a plan of care for an individual is sensitive and personal. If you or a loved one requires personal care we can meet with you to discuss your needs and develop a care plan which suits you and your circumstances.
Companionship & Sit in Services
Our companionship service is highly popular amongst our customers as a means to combat loneliness and isolation. Our team of highly trained and dedicated support team can offer a wide range of activities with individuals who would like to spend some time doing meaningful activities that they choose to do.
Support With Medication
Our care staff are trained to administer medication to people requiring assistance with this aspect of daily living. We use the widely accepted UKHCA medication policy and train our staff in accordance with this. It is important to us that individuals we support feel that their medication is handled safely and that the person we are supporting has the appropriate level of support based on their capacity and ability.
Dementia is a complex condition which affects people in many different ways. More and more people are being diagnosed with dementia and two thirds of people with dementia live in their own home (www.alzheimers.org.uk).
Meet our team
"Without exception your carers have been efficient, kind and caring. I look forward to their visits each day."
Ivy Gregory, Hadleigh
Why Choose Nayland Care?
- We have a good reputation within local communities and this is substantiated by our consistently positive inspection reports
- We are a well established family run organisation that is big enough to cope but still has a personal approach
- Our main office is based in Ipswich, Suffolk so all of our telephone calls are answered by a friendly member of staff and no automated phone lines
- We are proud to provide support to people at home that is centred around their own needs and recognises each person as unique and individual
- Our staff are valued and respected and offered the prospect of a real career in social care so they genuinely care about the quality of care and support that people receive