Care Team Leader Job in Stowmarket
Are you looking for a care team leader job in the Stowmarket area? Do you put compassion at the heart of what you do? If so, we want to have a chat with you!
- Competitive salary (experience dependent)
- 35 hours full time
- Covering Saxmundam, Framlingham, Aldeburgh and surrounding areas.
Why apply for a Care Team Leader job with us?
As a well-established family-run care provider since 2001, we have set firm foundations in the local communities across Suffolk. As such, we’ve developed robust professional relationships with Suffolk County Council, where we hold multiple framework contracts for home care services.
Being a company that places value and respect for all at the heart of the service, we’re seeking out the very best to complement and complete our Stowmarket team.
Our care team leaders are kind, inspiring and flexible in their approach. Therefore, they know how to get the best from the people they hold responsibility for and they’re truly passionate about all things social care. If you consider yourself a positive role model with these attributes, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
As a care team leader, you’ll be managing individual cases from referral through to assessment, through effective communication and liaising with families, health professionals and other stakeholders. You’ll create robust person-centred care plans and undertake community review visits to ensure care delivery is reflective of the current care support plan. Additionally, you’ll also support a wonderful and committed team of care staff. Some on-call duties and care delivery are also part of this post.
Requirements for the Home Care Team Leader Job Role
- To be well organised
- Have a good understanding of person-centred care planning
- To hold RQF/NVQ Level 3. (Level 2 candidates with the right attributes and experience may be considered where they are willing to enrol on to a fully funded level 3)
- Have a good understanding that this work can be challenging, fun and highly rewarding
- To be determined and committed to making a positive difference
Reasons to Join our Team
- Competitive salary
- Further career progression opportunities
- Excellent training and ongoing development
- Flexible hours with every other weekend off
- Employee help scheme. Access to 24-hour legal assistance and counselling
- Fuel allowance of 45p per mile
- Funded DBS
- Company car option considered after a successful probation period