Career Opportunities – Care Team Leaders
Are you looking for a career as a care team leader in Ipswich, Suffolk, or Essex? Do you put compassion at the heart of what you do? If so, we want to have a chat with you!
Salary starting £18200 plus £800 per annum bonus
35 hours full time
Post 1. Covering Woodbridge and surrounding areas (part time considered pro rata)
Post 2. Covering Saxmundham, Aldeburgh, Leiston and Framlingham
As a well established family run care provider since 2001, we have set firm foundations in the local communities across Suffolk and developed robust professional relationships with the local authority, with whom we hold multiple framework contracts for home care services. As a company that places value and respect to all at the heart of the service, we’re seeking out the very best to complement and complete our Stowmarket team.
Our team leaders are kind, inspiring and flexible in their approach. They know how to get the best from the people they hold responsibility for and they’re truly passionate about all things social care. If you consider yourself as a positive role model with these attributes, you may be just the person we’re looking for.
You’ll be managing individual cases from referral through to assessment, through effective communication and liaising with families, health professionals and other stakeholders. Creating robust person centred care plans. Undertaking community visits for review to ensure care delivery is reflective of the current care support plan and supporting a team of around 12 care staff. Some on call duties and care delivery are also part of this post.
You will need
- To be well organised
- Have a good understanding of person centred care planning
- To hold RQF/NVQ Level 3. (Level 2 candidates with the right attributes and experience may be considered where they are willing to enrol on to a fully funded level 3)
- Have a good understanding that this work can be challenging, fun and highly rewarding
- To be determined and committed to making a positive difference
- Competitive salary from £18.200 pro rata. (£19.000 includes performance bonus £780 per annum)
- Flexible hours with every other weekend off.
- Employee help scheme. Access to 24 hour legal assistance and counselling
- Fuel allowance
- Funded DBS
- Further career progression opportunities
- Excellent training and ongoing development
- Company car option considered after a successful probation period.
- How many years of Team Leading experience do you have?
- Do you have the following licence or certification: NVQ2?
- In 1-2 sentences, please describe how your previous experience is relevant to this role? Why are you a good fit for this job?
CLOSING DATE 28TH MAY 2020.