Healthcare Assistant Job Felixstowe
As a Suffolk County Council contracted provider, we have a high demand for our home care services in and around the Felixstowe area and have several healthcare assistant jobs we’re looking to fill.
If you have the right personal attributes, great communication skills and want to start your home care career, you don’t need experience. We’ll give you all the healthcare assistant training you need to care for people within their homes.
Why are our healthcare assistant jobs so great? Two of the biggest reasons are that you will be paid a competitive rate and will be given the full support and training to do your job well. As a standard, you can expect:
- Competitive Rates of pay – £12.50ph
- 45p Mileage
- Free DBS Check
- On Call Support During Shifts
- 12- Month Contract
- Uniforms Provided
- Full Training and Induction
- Shadowing Shifts Until You Feel Comfortable and Ready
- Secure Contracted Hours
** We are looking for individual healthcare assistants and also people who would be happy to double up and work as a pair. **
Why Apply for a Healthcare Assistant Job with us?
Since we started Nayland Care as a family-run home care business in 2001, we’re as passionate as ever about providing good care within our local community, including Felixstowe.
Working for Nayland Care, you will be given the training and support you need to care for individuals to maximise their potential and increase their independence, choice and community inclusion.
To achieve this, we believe the most important aspect of social care is “time,” and we work closely with all our staff to ensure they receive a real sense of reward.
Looking for a great opportunity?
If you’re looking for a varied and rewarding role where you will have plenty of opportunities to make a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives, our Felixstowe Healthcare Assistant job could be the ideal role for you.
With so much room for growth, ongoing training and a great team for support, it’s a job like no other!
Why Join Us?
- Great rate of pay- £12.50 per hour!
- Experience is not necessary. All you need is your personal qualities. We will provide training for everything else
- Local work and a flexible schedule to suit your lifestyle
- Employee wellbeing programme
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract (this may lead to further employment after the contract ends)
- Access to your pay as and when you need it!
- Paid DBS
- Uniforms and PPE are provided
- Annual black-tie fully funded awards event
- Performance bonus
- Mileage payment- 45p per mile!
- Fully paid induction training/ support shift period to support you to gain the right skills/ knowledge to provide excellent care- we work at your pace!
- Real career opportunities and encouragement to complete additional health and social care qualifications
- On-call support during your working hours
Requirements for the Healthcare Assistant Job
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to form positive relationships
- A desire to provide hands-on care
- A natural sense of compassion
- A calm approach
- A strong desire to deliver compassionate, dependable care and support that leaves people feeling valued and cared for.
- Must have a valid UK driving licence and use of own vehicle.
** This position is for a 12-month contract basis only – with the possibility for an extension after the employment contract ends **