Home Care Assistant Jobs – Essex & Suffolk
Are you looking for home care assistant jobs in Ipswich, Suffolk, or Essex? Are you a compassionate individual that wants to make a real difference in someone’s life every day? If so, we want to chat with you!
We are inviting suitable home care assistant candidates to consider the personal and financial rewards of working in their local community. The role involves visiting people living at home to help them with personal care needs, some domestic tasks, medication assistance, and assisting them to stay in touch with their local community.
Established in 2001 and registered with the Care Quality Commission, Nayland Care is a home care agency that provides a personal home care service across Suffolk and North East Essex. We have around 60 employees serving both Counties, a sound reputation, and comparatively low staff turnover. We are a Suffolk County Council‘s Contracted Provider and are looking for the right home care assistants to complement our friendly support team.
If you really would like to make a positive difference in the daily lives of others in a home care assistant role based in Ipswich, Suffolk or Essex then we would like to hear from you. All we ask is that you care, you are reliable and willing to keep your skills updated with our free training programme.
Areas we are specifically looking to recruit home care assistants in are:
- Hadleigh (Suffolk)
- Saxmundham, Leiston, Aldeburgh and Framlingham
Why work for Nayland Care?
- Excellent pay and remuneration from £10.75 – £11.20 per hour, with our bonus payment and £17 per hour for Bank Holidays.
- No prior experience is needed. All you need is your personal qualities – we will provide training for everything else!
- Permanent contracted hours
- Flexible bank working
- Paid DBS
- Uniforms and PPE are provided
- Annual black-tie fully funded awards event
- Performance bonus – we love rewarding our staff
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Mileage payment
- Full training provided with shadowing shifts
- Real career opportunities
- For successful candidates, a full induction is provided to give you the knowledge and help you need to provide excellent care
Requirements of the Home Care Assistant Job
- Strong communication skills
- Must have use of own vehicle/ valid UK driving licence
- Ability to form positive relationships
- A desire to provide hands-on care
- A natural sense of compassion
- A calm approach
- A strong desire to deliver compassionate, dependable care and support that leaves people feeling valued and cared for.