Are you looking for a healthcare assistant job that is flexible around your lifestyle?
Are you looking for competitive rates of pay?
Do you want a healthcare assistant career where you are encouraged to learn and given the opportunity and support to complete additional qualifications?
Then look no further!
Since starting as a local family-run home care agency in 2001, Nayland Care remains as passionate as ever about providing good care within the community. Due to continued success, we are also Suffolk County Council‘s Contracted Provider.
Working at Nayland Care as a healthcare assistant, you will support individuals to maximise their potential and increase their independence, choice and community inclusion.
We believe the most important aspect of social care is “time,” and we work closely with all our staff to ensure they receive a real sense of reward.
Looking for a Rewarding Healthcare Assistant Job?
If you’re seeking a varied and rewarding role where you have plenty of opportunities to make a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives, being a healthcare assistant in your local community may be the perfect job for you.
With so much room for growth, ongoing training and a great team for support, it’s a job like no other!
Areas, where we have healthcare assistant job openings, include:
- Hadleigh (Suffolk)
- Saxmundham, Leiston, Aldeburgh and Framlingham
Why Join our Team?
- Excellent pay and remuneration from £10.75 – £11.20 per hour, with our bonus payment and £17 per hour for Bank Holidays. Along with many other benefits of working for a long-established local care provider
- Experience is not necessary. All you need is your personal qualities – we will provide training for everything else!
- Employee wellbeing programme
- Permanent contracted hours
- Flexible bank working
- Paid DBS
- Uniforms and PPE are provided
- Annual black-tie fully funded awards event
- Performance bonus
- Mileage payment
- Full training provided with shadowing shifts
- Real career opportunities
- For successful candidates, a full induction is provided to give you the knowledge and help you need to provide excellent care
Healthcare Assistant Job Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Must have use of own vehicle/ valid UK driving licence
- Ability to form positive relationships
- A desire to provide hands-on care
- A natural sense of compassion
- A calm approach
- A strong desire to deliver compassionate, dependable care and support that leaves people feeling valued and cared for.