The prospect of coming to terms with needing assistance with this aspect of every day life can be daunting and worrying. We recognise this at Nayland Care and ensure that our approach to setting up a plan of care for an individual is sensitive and personal. If you or a loved one requires personal care we can meet with you to discuss your needs and develop a care plan which suits you and your circumstances.
Personal care can include anything such as:
- Needing help with washing and dressing.
- Bathing or showering
- Encouragement and reassurance with personal care
- Support with managing incontinence
- Assistance with mobility.
- Assistance with nutrition and eating (including physical assistance with meals)
- Administering medication and support with managing medication.
Our care visits are tailored around the needs of individual. They can be as little as half an hour in duration and they can be for as long as you feel is necessary. You can also arrange care visits for several times during the day.